Keep Your Org in Good Standing! Complete your Registration by May 11th, 2020 to prevent losing any privileges!
Full registration steps include:
- BeInvolved Registration completed by the Primary Contact or president of your organization. Online registration is NOW OPEN for Fall 2020. Not sure how to register your org?
- Update your BeInvolved Roster to list current officers and active members.
- Request a bank letter giving new officers and your advisor access to your CommonWealth One student org account. Once you have the letter, schedule an appointment with CommonWealth One to transfer signature power.
- Due to COVID-19, CommonWealth One will not be doing in-person appointments until the fall. You may request a letter at any time and Student Activities & Involvement will hold onto the completed letter until the fall!
- Cash Handling Training and Nuts and Bolts Training should be completed by the appropriate exec members before continuing organization business!