Off-Campus Life is sponsoring a series of weekly COVID-19 testing events during the Spring 2021 semester.
A weekly on-campus testing clinic will be held from 10:00 AM-2:00 PM, every Thursday on the fifth floor of The Union (Warren Hall side, Room 502). Pre-registration is preferred, but limited walk-up testing may be available. Students will need their JAC to access the testing event. These will be self-administered rapid tests, utilizing the BinaxNow COVID-19 Ag testing kit. There is no cost for this test to students.
All students, both on- and off-campus, are welcome to sign up for a spot at one of these clinics using the SignUpGenius link below (valid JMU @dukes.jmu.edu email address is required):
To update or delete your appointment, reference your Sign Up Confirmation email and click on the “Edit My Sign Up” link. From here, you can Update or Delete your appointment time. You’ll need to be logged-out of SingUpGenius to complete this function.
Additional rapid testing is now available every Wednesday in the Festival Conference & Student Center. This is a walk-in clinic, held from 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM.
Be prepared for your test. Please read the following information carefully.
Before your test:
- Review this video explaining the NAVICA Participant App
- Download the NAVICA Participant app from the Apple App Store or Google Play, then follow these instructions:
- Create an account
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Enter your email address to receive a verification code
- Click here for step-by-step instructions.
On the day of your test:
- The testing location is Warren Hall 502, located on the 5th floor of Warren Hall (The Union). To get there, take the elevator or stairs to the 5th floor. The testing location is across from The Union Ballroom.
- Please do not arrive earlier than 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Bring your JACard (JACard is preferred, but mobile ID also will work).
- Practice distancing and wear your mask while waiting to be tested.
- Be prepared to show your LiveSafe Green check mark for the day.
- No photography will be permitted on-site.
***In the case of inclement weather: If the University is closed, the clinic will be cancelled, and students can sign up for a future date. If there is a delayed opening, emails will be sent to registered participants with information on when the clinic will be open and if a reschedule is needed for your testing slot.***
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or visit the Off-Campus Student Testing FAQ page.