If you needed to replace a missing button on your shirt, could you do it? Do you understand what someone is talking about when they’re worried their APR is too high? When, if ever, have you checked your tire pressure on your car? Do you know how?
Start your week off learning a new life skill. Every Monday from 3:00-5:00 PM, at The Kitchen by OCL in Festival, we’ll provide you an opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills, while munching on a cookie and enjoying a pint of milk or a cup of coffee.
To stay informed on upcoming “adulting” topics, follow us on Facebook or Instagram. Have a specific topic you would like to see covered? Let us know!
*These in-person events have been postponed. Follow us on Facebook and/or Instagram for information pertaining to these topics each week!*
Check out this semester’s offerings:
* January 27th: Stain Lab and Laundry 101
* February 3rd: Meal Prepping 101
* February 10th: The Importance of Gratitude: How to make a Thank you card
* February 17th: Easy Microwave meals- Come Celebrate National Sticky Bun Day!
* February 24th: National Skip the Straw Day and Other tips on how to live a greener college life
* March 2nd: Is a credit card right for me? Understanding APR and much more!
* March 16th: How adding plants can make your apartment feel cozier
* March 23rd: How to Sew a Button
* March 30th: Auto Care Basics
* April 6th: Couponing and How to Save Money on a College Budget
* April 13th: Understanding Taxes and how to do them
* April 20th: How to build a Resume
* April 27th: Mindfulness with Bella: How to help reduce stress