Show off your creative skills for Madison Union, and score some cash in the process! Using three colors or less, submit your digital or hand-drawn t-shirt idea to be considered for Madison Union’s second annual Style & Tradition T-Shirt Design Contest. All we ask is that you incorporate the Madison Union logo and tagline, “Find Your Place” into the artwork. Creativity is what judges are looking for, so give us your best unique designs!
The best designer will receive a $100 cash gift card!
The winner’s shirt will be printed and distributed at the 2019 Madison Union Open House!
Submit | March 24 – 31
The contest is open to all currently enrolled JMU students.
Vote | April 8 – 14
The top designs will be posted on the Madison Union Facebook for public voting.
Attend | September 4 | 11am – 2pm
Pick up your free shirt featuring the winning design at the Madison Union Open House!
By participating in the contest, you understand, acknowledge, and agree to abide by the rules below.
- Any appropriate theme or subject matter is acceptable.
- All entries must be original creations of the contestant and incorporate the Madison Union logo and tagline, “Find Your Place” into the design. Download the Madison Union logo here.
- The winning design will remain the property of Madison Union, and may used at any time after the contest.
- Designs may be manipulated by Madison Union to accommodate screen-printing guidelines.
- Contest rules are subject to change based on design submission quantity and quality.
Submissions have concluded. Thank you for your interest!