Welcome to Strengths Coaching!
The Dux Leadership Center has created the Strengths Coaching program to help you become the best version of you possible. The program will give you an opportunity to complete the CliftonStrengths assessment and then participate in two, or more, personal one-on-one coaching sessions to better understand your report results and know how to apply them in your life.
The simple, step-by-step process, along with estimated time commitment for each step, is provided below:
- Register for the Program – 5 minutes
- Complete a Pre-Coaching conversation – 10 minutes
- Complete the online learning module – 15 minutes
- Complete the CliftonStrengths assessment – 30 minutes
- First Coaching Session – 45-60 minutes
- Second Coaching Session – 45-60 minutes
- Post-coaching Evaluation – 10 minutes
It is possible to participate in more than two coaching sessions. Some students are satisfied with the results they have achieved after the required two sessions. Other students want to go further and will continue coaching for several more weeks. How long you are involved with your assigned coach is completely up to you.
If you have more questions, you can stop by the Dux Leadership Center in Madison Union 330, or you can give us a call in the Center at 540-568-5901. If you prefer, you can email your questions through our CONTACT US page.
If you’re ready to get started, simply click the Step 1 icon below: