Need a boost to become more productive?
Sounds like you need the skills, the knowledge, & the technology to make better choices. Join us for the 5 Choices program!
The 5 Choices, from FranklinCovey, is a training program that will help you work in new, more productive ways. You will learn the key choices you can make to focus on what really makes a difference in your life, gaining invaluable skills of how to make your technology work for you instead of against you. Using current research and modern brain science, you will find new commitment and energy for making great contributions.
The 5 Choices program will be introduced through a series of sessions. You will learn the five choices and share insights that can help you right away. After attending, if you want to go deeper and learn more, you will have the opportunity to sign up for the full 6-hour course being held Feb. 12th, Feb. 19th and Feb 26th. (Attendance at all 3 sessions is necessary to fully learn the material.)
This 3-part workshop will give you the tools to:
- Make better decisions to increase your productivity and go for extraordinary.
- Focus your attention on the right things using today’s technology to your advantage.
- Integrate the 5 drivers to increase energy in your life.
- Monday, February 12th, 6:00-8:00pm, Madison Union 206
- Monday, February 19th, 6:00-8:00pm, Madison Union 206
- Monday, February 26th, 6:00-8:00pm, Madison Union 206
(Attendance at all three sessions is required.)
All you need to do to attend is let us know you are coming! Fill out this short registration form, telling us which evening you’ll join us, and we’ll have your handouts ready.
Please note: If you register for the course and then do not attend all four sessions, your student account will be charged $25 unless you call 48 hours in advance of the first session to drop the program.