Written By: Sam Coulson
Are you a member or a part of the executive board of a student organization? Do you want to help your organization succeed? If so, make sure to check out the Exceed Series from the Student Activities and Involvement Office!
Exceed is a series of programs and workshops dedicated to leadership growth for students. Specifically, Exceed aims to help student organizations function and sustain themselves as time goes on. The series will help guide students through a wide array of issues that may come up in organizations: whether it be transitions of power, tough topics of conversation, general communication, or more. While the series is geared toward student organizations, everyone is welcome to attend as the information can be applied to other aspects of a student’s life.
Exceed will offer the following programs in the coming weeks:
- Communication – Wednesday, February 12, 5:00 PM, MU 309
- Advisors Relationships – Tuesday, February 25th, 12:30-1:30, MU 309
- Green Dot, collaboration with The Well – Wednesday, March 4th, 5:00 PM, MU 309
- Transition – Monday, March 23rd, 6:00 PM, MU 305
- Difficult Conversations, collaboration with Dux Leadership Center – Tuesday, April 14, 5:00 PM, MU 305
- BeInvolved & Annual Org Registration – Wednesday, April 29, 5:00 PM, MU 309
For more information on Student Activities and Involvement, head over to https://info.jmu.edu/studentactivities/.