Technology & Design issues credits to clients in JMU University Unions each semester. Clients can use these credits to request different types of creative projects. We do not issue credits during the summer because our student employees are off studying abroad, completing internships, taking Maymester classes, working at summer jobs, and spending time with friends and family.
Remaining Spring 2020 Credits
|Dux Leadership Center||6/8||2/3||0/6||1/5|
|Fraternity and Sorority Life||0/1||7/10||2/3||0/4||1/1|
|Off Campus Life||1/6||2/2||1/2||0/5||2/3|
|Student Activities and Involvement||4/8||14/16||4/6||0/10||4/6|
|Technology and Design||0/2||4/5||0/1||2/11||2/2|
|University Program Board||12/14||0/4|
*Credits are updated on Friday each week school is in session.
Please note: Photos must have an intended use.
- 1 Credit: Quick Photos for a specific purpose
- 2 Credits: Event photos
- 3 Credits: Full day or long event photos
- 1 Credit: Standard design project (poster, postcard, flyer, etc.)
- 2+ Credits: Large project (brochure, marketing campaign, etc.)
- Logo projects are not covered under regular TAD credits. We will consider logo requests on a case-by-case basis. Please get in touch!
- Supplemental deliverable for use on web, social media, digital signs, etc.
- Reprint of existing TAD design with minimal changes
- Short (<30 second) video clips only
- 1 Credit: Short news or event announcement
- 2 Credits: Feature article or story
- 3+ Credits: Large project (e.g., brochures)
- Web and technical assistance is available as necessary.