The Club House is open the following hours:
THE CLUB HOUSE MISSION:
The Club House is a centrally located resource center that supports organizational development and promotional needs of all recognized student organizations at JMU.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO BECOME PART OF THE CLUB HOUSE?
All student organizations recognized by JMU and the Student Activities & Involvement Office. Any group not recognized by the JMU Student Activities & Involvement Office who want to use the clubhouse may pay a yearly fee for access. Please contact Jackie Robinson at email@example.com for more information.
HOW DO I REGISTER TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE CLUB HOUSE?
All recognized organizations are automatically registered to use the Club House. When a member of your organization enters the Club House, they must sign in on the computer registration under the name of their organization and the eID number.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP?
The Club House offers student organizations a number of resources which include:
- Lamination (10 Ft.) per year
- Computers (Internet, Microsoft Office, ClipArt)
- Printers (Black/White)
- Colored Paper
- Poster Board
- Banner Paper
- Die Cuts
- Copier (Limit to 100 copies per week; use or lose)
- Training and team activity development resources
There is sufficient space provided for individuals to work on projects for their organizations.
DO MEMBERS HAVE UNLIMITED ACCESS TO THE RESOURCES IN THE ROOM?
All of the supplies are unlimited except for copies (100 per week use or lose), lamination, button making & printing. This is due to their extremely high cost to maintain. Please plan according for using these resources because exceptions will NOT be made.
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR USING THE RESOURCES IN THE CLUB HOUSE?
- Each individual entering The Club House MUST sign in by organization name at the registration computer.
- All supplies MUST stay in The Club House. No one will be permitted to take supplies from The Club House for outside use.
- Individuals may only do work for the organization that they have signed in under.
- All resources in The Club House are to be used for the marketing or advertising of student organizations and NOT FOR PERSONAL USE. If a staff member sees you abusing the resources in The Club House you will be asked to leave.
- Please DO NOT remove any of the supplies from The Club House.
- For safety reasons only Club House staff (Program Assistant) are allowed to use the laminator. If you need something laminated please give the PA’s a 30-minute minimum to process your request. PA’s reserve the right to ensure that anything being laminated can be used repeatedly. A Club House PA can reserve the right to refuse lamination of materials that will not be long term.
- Print materials from the Resource Library cannot leave The Club House, but may be copied.
- Please dispose of anything that no longer works. Do not store them away.
- Please clean up after yourself before you leave. Put the supplies away that you have used and throw away any scraps of paper that cannot be reused.
- Please notify a PA if there is something you, need or if you have any questions. They are here to assist you!
The Club House staff is here to assist you in any way possible. If you are disrespectful to the staff in any way or break any of the rules and regulations you will be asked to leave. If you have any questions or concerns with any of the rules, please ask a PA and they will clarify any issues that you may have.