Student Org Night is our traditional involvement fair where recognized organizations, campus departments, and Harrisonburg community partners are available to talk with JMU students wanting to be involved in their community.
Unrecognized organizations are not allowed to table until they have completed our Recognition Process. Find out more here: START AN ORG
Fall 2019 SON Updates
Spring Student Org Night will occur on January 23, 2020 in the Festival Student and Conference Center! More information will be announced later in the fall.
Club Expectations while tabling at SON:
- Organizations will be sharing an 8ft table with another organization. Please respect the invisible boundary down the middle!
- Have at least one person working your table at all times. Please have no more than 2 individuals working your table at a time to avoid congestion in the aisles.
- No consumable giveaways (food, gum, candy, etc.).
- Flyers and other materials are allowed to be distributed.
- No walking around recruiting or handing out materials. Allow students to approach you!
- No animals or pets (service animals OK!).
- Please help stack tables at the end as directed, clean up your area, and take all materials with you.
- Unrecognized organizations, or organizations who are not assigned a table, are not allowed to participate in Student Org Night.
Check out more pictures from: