Learn About What Outriggers Does!
Watch our promo video below:
out·rig·ger [definition]-a framework extended outboard from the side of a boat; supporting a float that gives stability.
Just like the definition of an “outrigger” states, Outrigger Peer Educators are dedicated to helping others maintain balance and improve all aspects of their organization. Outriggers Peer Educators work by request to develop individualized programs catered to the particular desires of the organization in need. Requesting Outriggers is a great opportunity to mix up your weekly meeting or add to trainings, retreats, etc. Outriggers provide the opportunity for organizations to recognize and fulfill their own highest potential. Ultimately, Outrigger Peer Educators are “Peers Helping Peers Help Themselves.”
Here’s how it works:
- 1. Fill out the Program Request Sheet and return it in person to Warren 320B or via email at email@example.com fill out the following form online:Online Outriggers Program Request Sheet We can’t wait to work with you! If you have any questions or comments please contact the Outrigger PA, Carly Munn at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to stop by the Outrigger office in Warren 320B.
Want to be an Outrigger? Apply to be an Outrigger in the Fall!
We look for members who…
- Are energetic, silly, willing to learn & help others
- Enjoy teamwork, communication and FUN!
- Can commit at least 3 semesters
- Feel comfortable speaking in front of others
- Enjoy family style organizations
- Have creative stylish shoes (you’ll find out why)
Following a review of paper applications by all current members and advisors, group and individual interviews will be conducted. The number of new members taken each year varies based on previous member graduation. We currently are not accepting applications. Please check back at the beginning of the Fall 2015 semester.
Questions? Contact the Outrigger PA, Carly Munn, at email@example.com