Interested in being a Leadership Counselor Application, check out these expectations:
- Be an enthusiastic and involved member of the JMU community
- Be willing to purposefully invest in the lives of first and second year students
- Commit to attending training sessions one night a week in the Spring and Fall
- Be able to facilitate discussions, and icebreakers in a group setting
- Be willing able to commit a significant amount of time outside of weekly meetings to plan for time spent with councils.
- Be willing to learn and grow in your leadership capacity
- Be open and honest about your JMU experiences and how they have shaped you as a leader
- Be passionate about your role as a student leader
If these job duties fit you to a tee, please complete this application Leadership Counselor Application and bring it to Student Activities & Involvement office by Monday February 5th at 5pm.
For more information about being a Leadership Counselor, please visit our webpage at www.jmu.edu/studentactivities/mymom
Questions about the application process, please email MYMOM@jmu.edu