Student Activities and Involvement
Student Activities and Involvement provides opportunities for students to develop an ongoing relationship with the campus and community through programs, activities and support as they become educated and enlightened citizens who lead meaningful and productive lives.
Joining a student organization is a great way to meet other students with similar interests and can help expand your knowledge and skills that will be useful in college and beyond. BeInvolved is a site that provides information on every recognized student organization here at JMU. Can't find a student organization that matches your interest? Then start your own!
- MYMOM Weekly Workshop
- Mental Health Awareness Unconference
- UPB Movies: Grease
- Open Mic Night
- Commuter Student Breakfast
- Tea Time
- Budgeting Basics for College Students
- Junior Panhel/CAP Resume Building Event
- Let's Dance, Dukes
- Becoming Better Leaders – Dux Leadership DISConnections Workshop
- "The Lion King"
- "Good Boys"
- Tunes at Noon
- Mental Health Week Mindfulness Celebration
Student Activities & Involvement Facebook