Which groups on campus are FEB groups?
There are currently 9 FEB groups on campus-
- Campus Assault ResponsE (C.A.R.E)
- Madison Equality (ME)
- Inter-Fraternity Council (IFC)
- Student Ambassadors (SA)
- University Program Board (UPB)
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)
- Black Student Alliance (BSA)
- Student Government Association (SGA)
Who is eligible to become an FEB group?
- The group is so important that it must be budgeted on the front end versus Contingency or Program Grants.
- The group has a far-reaching impact
- There is no current formal form of funding for the group through a university department or national organization.
- The group appropriately uses its funding.
- No duplicate services are provided on campus through another FEB group or university department.
- Continual fundraising would keep the group from fulfilling its mission.
- The group has been a recognized organization of the Office of Student Activities and Involvement and in good standing for the previous two years.
How does an organization apply for FEB Status?
Schedule a meeting with the Executive Treasurer of the Student Government Association.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org