Make Your Mark On Madison
Responsibilities/Expectations of Participants for the Fall Semester:
- Attend the MYMOM Kickoff Retreat on Saturday, September 22nd from (approximately 10am-3pm).
- Commit to each of the 10 MYMOM sessions on Monday nights from 7-9 pm
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of our program, if you have a class conflict that overlaps with our program schedule, you are not eligible to apply for the program. Please try again next year if you are able!
- Be willing to participate in a community service project with your council (more information will be provided).
- Be willing to learn and grow in your personal leadership capabilities.
- Be open and honest about your previous experiences and how they have shaped you as a leader.
- Be respectful of your fellow participants and leadership counselors.
Due: Monday, September 10th by 5pm in the Office of Student Activities and Involvement (Taylor 205A)!
Patrick O’Brien and Rachel Lewis