As you practice social distancing, it can be hard to keep yourself busy and entertained. Use this time to unleash your creativity and see your creation come to life!
The Union’s annual T-Shirt Design Contest allows you to pave the way forward for campus style and create something you love! You can vote for your favorite design too, what’s not to like?
The winner’s shirt will be printed and distributed at The 2020 Union Open House!
Submit | April 15 –19
The contest is open to all currently enrolled JMU students.
By participating in the contest, you understand, acknowledge, and agree to abide by the rules below.
- Participant must be a current student of James Madison University.
- Any appropriate theme or subject matter is acceptable.
- Designs must be three colors or less. Full-color photo-based design will not be accepted.
- All entries must be original creations of the contestant and incorporate The Union tagline, “Find Your Place” into the design.
- The winning design will remain the property of The Union at James Madison University, and may used at any time after the contest.
- Designs may be manipulated by The Union staff to accommodate for screen-printing guidelines.
- Contest rules are subject to change based on design submission quantity and quality.
Submissions have closed.