Delta Tau Delta
Founded in 1858 at Bethany College in Bethany, West Virginia, Delta Tau Delta International Fraternity currently has 132 chapters and colonies at colleges and universities across the United States with over 8,000 undergraduate brothers. Delta Tau Delta is a values based social fraternity that exists to promote personal growth of its members through leadership development, service and a strong focus on academic achievement. The men of Delta Tau Delta are “Committed to Lives of Excellence” and aspire to live out the values of the fraternity by believing that:
- Truth, Courage, Faith and Power are Our Foundation.
- Integrity is Essential.
- Accountability is Fundamental to All Commitments.
- Life-Long Learning and Growth are Vital.
- Strengthening Community is Essential to Our Vitality.
- Brotherhood Sustains Us.
James Madison University is home to the newest colony of Delta Tau Delta and is currently recruiting men who are committed to the mission and values of the fraternity and who are looking for a different kind of fraternity experience. The chapter will be comprised of campus leaders and men focused on academic excellence and service to the community.
If you would like to be a part of this legacy, or know of a man who would be a great addition, please contact us by visiting our website listed below!
- Nickname: Delts
- Colors: Royal Purple, White, and Gold
- Founded: 1858
- Philanthropy: Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Mission: Committed to Lives of Excellence
- National Website: http://www.delts.org
- President: Matt Bayly
- President Email: email@example.com
- Local Website: www.jmu.deltsconnect.org