- Events that require setup and or/approvals should begin planning a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the event with all paperwork turned in to Madison Union Scheduling 2 weeks prior to the event, otherwise the reservation will be canceled.
- Event requests that do not require approval(s) or setup may be made up to 72 hours prior to the event. To request space within 72 hours, please contact the Madison Union Scheduling Office at (540)568-6330.
- To make reservations complete the online request form using VirtualEMS.
- Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis.
- If a JMU Event Approval Form is required, this document can be printed from the Forms section of this website.
- If a diagram is required, click on Diagrams on the sidebar to the left.
- All paperwork requiring approvals is due back to Madison Union Scheduling at least 2 weeks prior to the event, otherwise the reservation will be canceled.
- Additional facility information can be found on the Madison Union website. For specific facility questions, contact Madison Union Event Services at (540)568-5555.
T.D.U. (Taylor Down Under)
- Available during Madison Union building hours for performances or events which are open to the public and free of charge. Donations may be accepted during the event; however, TDU must remain open and access cannot be restricted.
- Private events may be scheduled to start after 2pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Planning for events in TDU require a minimum of 4 weeks notice in order for staff to be scheduled for the event.
- Fixed seating for 140 (soft seating with tables and chairs).
- Billiard area with 7 tables, free to all students.
- Student Organizations may reserve the Billiards area at any time. This is open student space unless reserved.
- No food or drinks allowed.