Wilson Hall has a large auditorium seating 1300 guests. The auditorium can be scheduled in accordance with the Event Scheduling Timeline.
The following charges may apply:
- Facility Rental Fees may apply if admission is charged for the event.
- Staff personnel of $10 per hour per person.
- Supervisory support will be billed at $30 per hour depending on the size and degree of difficulty of requirements and the number of personnel required.
- An expendables fee of $25 will be charged, except when the event requires doors open and house lights only.
- There is no charge for equipment that is standard in the facility. If an event requires additional equipment, the sponsor will be required to rent the necessary equipment. The following equipment is standard:
- Sound system adequate for public address
- Data Projector and Screen – computer must be provided by sponsor
- CD player – any additional sound amplification will require the services of a sound production company. Reserving, contracting, coordinating, and paying for those services are the responsibility of the sponsor.
**NOTE** Events exceeding maximum attendance of 1000 people are subject to the Event Management Fire Safety and Emergency Planning Requirements in accordance with the JMU Office of Risk Management.